Have a product question?
GTGI’s direct-attached G-Stor RAID storage systems complement Digital Warehouse and the Global Digital Asset Management System (GDAMS).
What It Does
The G-Stor line is a self-contained RAID solution; it appears as a regular disc drive to the OS, requiring no special management software. G-Stor features hot-swappable, industry-standard Serial ATA hard drives, automatic rebuild on replacement, and user-replaceable fans, power supply, and controller.
G-Stor is easy to administer with a menu-driven console interface and front panel buttons. Available in configurations up to 80 terabytes, and in desktop and rack mount chassis.
Benefits At A Glance
- up to 16 3.5-inch bays, or 24 2.5-inch bays — single-chassis capacities to 80 TB (70 TB usable in RAID 6)
- Easy remote administration via Web browser, serial console port or Telnet/SSH
- Simple connection and configuration — self-contained, just plug it in
- Automatic failed drive rebuild on replacement
- Front panel display and administration
- Redundant 80 PLUS power supplies
- Available with SAS, Fibre Channel, iSCSI or FCoE interfaces
- A host PC with a SAS or FC host adapter (for SAS or FC models); available Ethernet port for iSCSI (dedicated Gigabit Ethernet or 10GbE preferred)