Have a product question?
Global Messaging System
Global Messaging System (GMS) is an email and SMS notification solution that monitors RSS feeds and subscription lists and sends automated and manual notifications – all at a fraction of the cost of other automated communication solutions.
Three Benefits To Your Organization
- GMS is not a SaaS: lower cost of ownership with higher RO for the same services
- You own the system with no limits: unlimited send rates, and tracking clicks
- You are in control: your data belongs to you
Benefits To Communications Managers
- No monthly or annual limits on distributions
- Highly customizable to your organization
- Manual entry with scheduled release allows for immediate notifications and alerts
- Automatically send notifications to subscribers using RSS updates from your website
- Send to .gov and .mil addresses without “spoofing”
- Option to use your existing email system or external services (e.g. Amazon SES)
- Choose plain text or html formatting
- External Subscription web page can be embedded anywhere on your website
- Users can Subscribe/Unsubscribe/Forward/Download/Share
- Your choice of plain text emails, HTML emails, or mixed-media emails
- SMS to 200+ countries based on your current configuration
- Google Analytics enabled
GMS is an email and SMS notification solution for email campaigns, newsletters, announcements and notifications.
You can send a single email to hundreds or thousands of subscribers.
GMS Amplifies Your Message to Your Subscribers
With GMS You Are In Control
- GMS can be hosted on-premise or on a private cloud
- Your data belongs to you
- Manage an unlimited number of segmented lists with complex demographic data
- Collaborate: Manage GMS with multiple administrators, flexible permissions and a collaborative workflow.
- Re-queue campaigns to send to new subscribers only
- Collect and utilize subscriber attributes such as ‘name’, ‘country’ and ‘language’ alongside any attributes of your choice
- Use placeholders, attributes and lists to create highly engaging, individualized campaigns
Analyze and Adapt
- Analyze your campaigns with GMS’s inbuilt statistics or Google Analytics
- Track how many users opened your message
- Which links were clicked on
- Which links were
- Compare across campaigns
- View statistics by campaign, URL and subscriber for a thorough analysis
- Drill down into your statistics to individual subscribers
- Use list segmentation to A/B test campaigns and improve performance
- Intelligent bounce processing
- Continuous monitoring of blacklists and deliverability
- Automatic spam complaints processing from major mail hosts
GMS is Flexible
- Tailored and targeted messages for more engaging campaigns
- Every email you send with GMS is uniquely customized for its recipient
- Internationalize: GMS can be used and subscribed to in 20+ languages
- Easy import and export of subscriber data from any source
- Exclude-list feature allows for refined segmentation
- Unlimited list segmentation and target selection
- Use all your data, get more from your lists
- Clean, dynamic lists for subscriber satisfaction
- Subscribers can be placed on a do-not-send list: you can’t accidentally send to them again once they unsubscribe
With GMS You Can:
- Import and manage complex data: use CSV files to import information about your subscribers
- Match each column of data on import with a custom attribute in GMS, so no data is discarded
- Use a ‘foreign key’ to update and synchronize lists with other databases without duplicating subscribers
- Use GMS as your primary database or alongside a CRM or CMS.
- A powerful rest API is available
- GMS uses subscriber profiles to keep your data organized and accessible.
- Smooth integration and unlimited subscribe pages
- GMS can be fully integrated into your website
- Subscribers can update their own email address, personal data and subscription preferences
- GMS’s double-opt in, easy unsubscribe system gets your email to the right people and increases your list quality
- Our message queue ensures that no subscriber receives the same campaign twice, even if they’re subscribed to several lists
- Choose any combination of template, language, subscriber attribute and list to create the perfect page for every situation
- Integrate subscribe functionality using AJAX or the API: your site visitors can subscribe without leaving your website
- Set up email notifications to tell you when you get new subscribers
- Use your own domain and pre-configured AJAX scripts
Feature Rich Designing
- Create beautiful HTML campaigns using a web interface
- Send well-formatted plain text versions to those subscribers who prefer it
- Send PDFs or documents as attachments
- Insert images into messages, or include them as remote links
- Store and use multiple HTML templates
- Templates are applied to your campaigns after composition
- Our unique template system keeps your messages looking great while providing a simple, consistent interface for composition
- You can send a webpage, using custom HTML or a CMS like WordPress.
- We provide basic templates alongside documentation for design
Schedule Your Campaigns
- Send when the time is right – with GMS you control when you send your campaigns
- You can schedule your campaigns to send at just the right time.
- If campaigns are time sensitive, you can use an embargo or pause a scheduled campaign.
- GMS will continue sending after hours or on the weekend.
- Our comprehensive export features mean that your data really belongs to you
- You can change service or software providers freely and manage your data in a way that suits you
- Each GMS installation and database on our servers is self-contained
- By utilizing the inbuilt link tracking, you own and control your data
- Email and phone support is available to all GMS customers
- Comprehensive and up to date documentation of GMS functionality
- Documentation available for regular users, power users and developers